CITY OF RATON REGULAR COMMISSION MEETING
RATON CITY HALL, 224 SAVAGE AVE
TUESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2018 AT 6PM
A regular meeting of the City Commission of the City of Raton will be held on January 9, 2018 at 6 p.m. The Meeting will be called to order by Mayor Mantz. The following subjects will be considered by the City Commission and may be considered in any order that is most convenient for the City Commission.
- Meeting Called To Order – Mayor Mantz
- Roll Call of the Members of the City Commission and determination of quorum.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the U. S. Flag.
- Recognition of Visitors, Citizen of the Month and/or Presentation of Proclamation, Service Award, Congratulations, Condolences, Holiday Schedules and City/Municipal events –
- Next Regular Commission Meeting Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 6pm
- Special City Commission Meeting will be held Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 5 pm
- All City Offices will be closed on Monday, January 15, 2018 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- You Rock Award
V. Comments from the General Public
VI. Action items/Public Hearings/Ordinances/Resolutions/City Manager’s Report-The City Commission may discuss and/or take actions on the following agenda items:
- Approval of the December 12, 2017 Minutes for the Special Joint Meeting with the Raton Water Works Board and the Regular Commission Meeting Minutes.
- Deliberate and Act on Resolution 2018-01: Public Meeting Policy.
- Deliberate and Act on Resolution 2018-02: November 2017 Financial Report.
- Deliberate and Act on Mutual Aide Agreement Between Raton Fire and Emergency Services and the Des Moines & Folsom EMS.
- Deliberate and Act on Resolution 2018-03: Disposal of Surplus Property
- Deliberate and Act on Labor Management Board Appointment
- City Manager’s Report
I, the undersigned authority do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Raton, New Mexico is a true and correct copy of the said notice and that a said copy of this notice was then posted on the front window of the City Hall of said City in Raton, New Mexico in a place convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 5 p.m. and remained so posted continuously at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting. Said notice was posted in six public places (City Hall, Library, Senior Center, County Courthouse, International Bank, Post Office) conveniently placed for the public. Also, KRTN Radio Station and the City of Raton Website will have the agenda posted prior to respective time limits designated for regular and special meetings. Please contact the City Clerk at 445-9551 or email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Michael Anne Antonucci, Interim City Clerk