CITY OF RATON REGULAR COMMISSION MEETING
RATON CITY HALL, 224 SAVAGE AVE
TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017 AT 6PM
A regular meeting of the City Commission of the City of Raton will be held on June 13, 2017 at 6 p.m. The Meeting will be called to order by Mayor Mantz. The following subjects will be considered by the City Commission and may be considered in any order that is most convenient for the City Commission.
I. Meeting Called To Order – Mayor Mantz
II. Roll Call of the Members of the City Commission and determination of quorum.
III. Pledge of Allegiance to the U. S. Flag.
IV. Recognition of Visitors, Citizen of the Month and/or Presentation of Proclamation, Service Award, Congratulations, Condolences, Holiday Schedules and City/Municipal events –
- Next Regular Commission Meeting June 27, 2017 at 6pm.
- You Rock Award
- Proclamation: Bike-a-ThonV. Comments from the General Public
VI. Action items/Public Hearings/Ordinances/Resolutions/City Manager’s Report-The City Commission may discuss and/or take actions on the following agenda items:
- Approval of the May 23, 2017 Regular Commission Meeting Minutes.
- Deliberate and Act on Raton MainStreet’s Annual 4th July Parade and Festival road closures.
- Review of Raton MainStreet’s 5th year of organization of the 2017 International Santa Fe Trail Balloon Rally.
- Deliberate and Act on Lodger’s Tax Recommendations: Gate City Music Festival, Raton MainStreet
- Deliberate and Act on an Agreement between the City of Raton and Raton Firefighters Local 2378.
- Deliberate and Act on award of RFP #2017-05-11 for Direct Youth Services-JJACC.
- Deliberate and Act on a Dispatch Agreement between the City of Raton and the Town of Springer.
- Deliberate and Act on Budget Adjustment #2 FY17- Raton Public Service.
- Deliberate and Act on Resolution 2017-29: Employee Medical Insurance Policy.
- Deliberate and Act on Resolution 2017-30: Budget Adjustment #14 FY17.
- City Manager’s Report
I, the undersigned authority do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Raton, New Mexico is a true and correct copy of the said notice and that a said copy of this notice was then posted on the front window of the City Hall of said City in Raton, New Mexico in a place convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 5 p.m. and remained so posted continuously at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting. Said notice was posted in six public places (City Hall, Library, Senior Center, County Courthouse, International Bank, Post Office) conveniently placed for the public. Also, KRTN Radio Station and the City of Raton Website will have the agenda posted prior to respective time limits designated for regular and special meetings. Please contact the City Clerk at 445-9551 or email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Tricia Mascarenas, City Clerk