CITY OF RATON SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING
RATON CITY HALL, 224 SAVAGE AVE
TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2016 AT 6PM
A Special meeting of the City Commission of the City of Raton will be held on May 3, 2016 at 6 p.m. The Meeting will be called to order by Mayor Mantz. The following subjects will be considered by the City Commission and may be considered in any order that is most convenient for the City Commission.
- Meeting Called To Order- Mayor Mantz
- Roll Call of the Members of the City Commission and determination of quorum.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the U. S. Flag.
- Deliberate and Act on Recommendation of Award for Raton Senior Center Library/Conference Room Project.
- Deliberate and Act on adding a new Special Revenue Fund 229 for Shuler LEDA Digital Upgrade Grant.
- Deliberate and Act on Resolution 2016-23: Budget Adjustment #10 FY 16.
- Discussion and Review: FY 17 Draft Interim Budget.
I, the undersigned authority do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Raton, New Mexico is a true and correct copy of the said notice and that a said copy of this notice was then posted on the front window of the City Hall of said City in Raton, New Mexico in a place convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on Friday, April 29, 2016 at 5 p.m. and remained so posted continuously at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting. Said notice was also posted in six public places (Library, Aquatic Center, Senior Center, County Courthouse, International Bank, Post Office) conveniently placed for the public. Also, KRTN Radio Station and the City of Raton Website will have the agenda posted prior to respective time limits designated for regular and special meetings. Please contact the City Clerk at 445-9551 or email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Tricia Garcia, City Clerk