CITY OF RATON SPECIAL CITY COMMISSION MEETING
RATON CITY HALL, 224 SAVAGE AVE
TUESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2018 AT 5PM
A special meeting of the City Commission of the City of Raton will be held on January 30, 2018 at 5 p.m. The Meeting will be called to order by Mayor Mantz. The following subjects will be considered by the City Commission and may be considered in any order that is most convenient for the City Commission.
- Meeting Called To Order – Mayor Mantz
- Roll Call of the Members of the City Commission and determination of quorum.
- Pledge of Allegiance to the U. S. Flag.
- Recognition of Visitors, Citizen of the Month and/or Presentation of Proclamation, Service Award, Congratulations, Condolences, Holiday Schedules and City/Municipal events –
- Notice of Potential Quorum: A quorum of City Commissioners may attend the 29th Annual Reception and Municipal Day to be held in Santa Fe at the La Fonda Hotel located at 100 E. San Francisco Street, February 1-2, 2018.
- Next Regular Commission Meeting Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 6pm
V. Comments from the General Public
VI. Action items/Public Hearings/Ordinances/Resolutions/City Manager’s Report-The City Commission may discuss and/or take actions on the following agenda items:
- Public Hearing – Restaurant Beer and Wine Liquor License Application for Ice House, LLC located at 945 S. 2nd Street
- Deliberate and Act on Restaurant Beer and Wine Liquor License Application for Ice House, LLC located at 945 S. 2nd
- Deliberate and Act on RFP Award of Engineering Services at the Raton Crews Field Airport.
- Deliberate and Act on Resolution 2018-07: Authorizing and Approving Financial Assistance and Project Approval to The New Mexico Finance Authority for Police Vehicle Purchase/Financing.
- Deliberate and Act on Resolution 2018-08: Disposal of Surplus Property – Dispatch Consoles
- Deliberate and Act on Municipal Election Precinct Board Appointments/Proposed Compensation
- Deliberate and Act on Resolution 2018-09 FY18 Budget Adjustment #7
- City Manager’s Report
I, the undersigned authority do hereby certify that the above notice of meeting of the governing body of the City of Raton, New Mexico is a true and correct copy of the said notice and that a said copy of this notice was then posted on the front window of the City Hall of said City in Raton, New Mexico in a place convenient and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice was posted on Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 5 p.m. and remained so posted continuously at least 72 hours preceding the scheduled time of said meeting. Said notice was posted in six public places (City Hall, Library, Senior Center, County Courthouse, International Bank, Post Office) conveniently placed for the public. Also, KRTN Radio Station and the City of Raton Website will have the agenda posted prior to respective time limits designated for regular and special meetings. Please contact the City Clerk at 445-9551 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Michael Anne Antonucci, Interim City Clerk