Greetings, Colfax County Voters!
The 2016 General Election will take place on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. Absentee and Early Voting will begin on October 11, 2016. Early voting takes place in the Clerk’s office; however, this year for your convenience, we are offering Mobile/Early Voting in other parts of the County as well. Everyone who is registered to vote in Colfax County can vote early at one of the Mobile sites or in the Clerk’s office on the dates and times listed below:
- Clerk’s Office, Colfax County Courthouse—Beginning October 11, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily and Saturday, November 5, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Angel Fire Village Hall—October 22 & 24, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Eagle Nest Community Center—October 25 & 26, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Cimarron Village Hall—October 27, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Springer Luna Community College—October 28, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Voting is both a right and a privilege in America. All registered voters may vote in the General Election to be held on November 8, 2016. We will advertise the Early and Mobile voting dates for the General Election as we get closer to that date.
We want to make voting as easy and convenient as possible for everyone. Please note the dates and times and exercise your right to VOTE!